Wednesday 7 January 2009

Roam

---i ran into your house as the feeling struck me pulled up every word written on the fax machine pulled out every sheet threw them on the lawn took a golden hatchet saw your mother waiting dove into the ceiling I AM IN THE BLUE COLD AND ASH When life was just abating drove a twisted nail through the thing I wanted more than YOUR EASY TIMER MAKE A LIFE HERE IN THE BLUE COLD AND ASH You are just a running Little angry doorman it's my favourite letter binds me into pieces try to run along for words and words and readers never saw the cold tar WITH ONE SWIFT CRASH that ran across the winter made it all my own said I'd join you for now ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM PULL DOWN THE HATCHET OF TWELVE ROOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM I AM IN THE BLUE COLD AND ASH OOOOOO!!OOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM When life was just abating drove a twisted nail through the thing I wanted more RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my favourite letter binds me into pieces OOOOAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA""!!!!!! ran into your house as the feeling struck me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM you are just a running Little angry doorman M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM woman MMMMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMM
M woman MMMMMMMforever yoursMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM I AM YOUR PHALLIC MOTHER, AND LIKE YOU, PULL DOWN THE HATCHET OF TWELVE I KNOW THAT WITHOUT YOU I WOULD HAVE LOST CHRIST LONG AGO yoursMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO your houseMMMMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRROORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I KNOW THAT WITHOUT YOU I WOULD HAVE LOST CHRIST LONG AGOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMwomanMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

No comments: